CALL FOR SPEAKERS / 2020 CI CONFERENCE
APRIL 5–8, 2020 | RENAISSANCE COLUMBUS DOWNTOWN HOTEL | COLUMBUS, OH
Call for Speakers Closes August 30, 2019
SPEAKERS SUITED TO THE CONFERENCE
We are seeking professionals willing to share their experiences in implementing improvement initiatives in printing and converting companies. Some of our speakers are executives while others are operations/production/process improvement managers. We also welcome submissions from consultants and professionals outside the industry if the topics are directly relevant to print manufacturers. We are not seeking paid keynote speakers.
Topics should connect to continuous improvement and be applicable to one of four tracks:
- Leadership and Culture (e.g., servant leadership, leading with Lean mindset, leader standard work)
- Process and Tools—Fundamental (e.g., 5S, visual management, standard work, quick changeover)
- Process and Tools—Advanced (e.g., sustaining, policy deployment, value stream mapping)
- Developing People (e.g., acquiring/onboarding talent, best practices, training, coaching)
Our breakout sessions have an audience of 50–100 people and are 75 minutes long, including audience Q&A. Rooms are set with round tables to encourage networking and each room has a podium, laptop computer, projector, and screen. We’re experienced at conducting first-rate conferences and speakers receive first-rate support.
Our keynote sessions are either 90 minutes or 45 minutes long, including Q&A. The ballroom will have a stage, podium, dual screens, and all of the necessary AV equipment. Attendees will be sitting at round tables.
WHY BE A SPEAKER?
- Free or heavily discounted conference registration
- Be recognized as a leader in the industry
- Gain exposure for you and your company
- Help others learn from your experiences (the conference is all about sharing!)
- Get feedback from fellow attendees on your improvement initiatives
- Refine your public speaking skills
- Participate in one of the most respected and longest-running conferences on operational excellence, lean manufacturing, and continuous improvement
Please provide your speaker and topic information below. You will receive confirmation that we received your proposal, which will be reviewed for acceptability with the Conference Advisory Committee. Questions can be directed to Jim Workman, conference manager, at email@example.com or 412-259-1710. You will be contacted in September.
Deadline for submitting a speaking proposal is August 30, 2019.