CALL FOR SPEAKERS / 2019 CI CONFERENCE
APRIL 14–17, 2019 | FAIRMONT DALLAS | DALLAS, TX
CI Conference Call for Speakers Closes August 31, 2018
SPEAKERS SUITED TO THE CONFERENCE
We are seeking professionals willing to share their lessons learned in implementing continuous improvement strategies within printing and converting companies. Last year individuals from Excelsus Solutions, Gill Studios, GLS/NEXT Precision Marketing, Mimeo, Multi-Color Corp. Vox Printing, Wright Global Graphics, and several other companies spoke at the conference. Some of our speakers are executives while others are operations/production/process improvement managers.
We also welcome submissions from consultants and professionals outside the industry if the topics are directly relevant to print manufacturers.
A wide range of topics are covered at the conference and fall into one of four categories:
- Leadership and Culture (example: servant leadership, leading with Lean mindset, leader standard work)
- Process and Tools—Fundamental (5S, visual management, standard work, quick changeover, etc.)
- Process and Tools—Advanced (sustaining, policy deployment, value stream mapping, etc.)
- Growing and Developing People (acquiring/onboarding talent, best practices, training, coaching, mentoring, etc.)
Our breakout sessions are concurrent with other sessions, each having an audience of 50–100 people. Breakouts are 75 minutes long, including audience Q&A. Rooms are set with round tables to encourage networking and each room has a podium, laptop computer, projector, and screen. We’re experienced at conducting first-rate conferences and speakers receive first-rate support.
WHY BE A SPEAKER
Speakers benefit in several ways:
- Free or heavily discounted conference registration
- Recognition as a leader in the industry.
- Exposure for you and your company in conference promotional material, website, and conference handbook.
- Feedback from fellow attendees on your improvement initiatives.
- The opportunity to participate in one of the most respected and longest-running conferences on operational excellence, lean manufacturing, and continuous improvement.
Please provide your speaker and topic information below. You will receive confirmation that we received your proposal, which will be reviewed for acceptability with the Conference Advisory Committee. Questions can be directed to Jim Workman, conference manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-259-1710. You will contacted by September 14.
Deadline for submitting a speaking proposal is August 31, 2018.