About the CI Conference
The Culture and Tools of Operational Excellence
Now in its 24th year, the Continuous Improvement Conference is the only industry event focused on helping companies achieve operational excellence by using the concepts of Lean Manufacturing and other management and quality systems. Year after year attendees directly link reduced costs, lowered waste, and increased profit margins to ideas gained from conference presentations and networking.
Whether you’re starting a structured improvement program, or are looking for ways to sustain and improve your existing efforts, the conference has content specifically designed for your knowledge level. In 2013 the conference is organized around three tracks: Leadership and Culture, Process and Tools—Advanced, and Process and Tools—Fundamental.
Steadfast in your commitment to operational excellence? Then come and find out what that concept truly means and why people keep coming back and are willing to recommend this conference to a colleague. The content is full of practical ideas—mostly delivered by fellow printers—to rid your company of inefficiencies and boost customer satisfaction.
What You Can Expect
The 2013 Continuous Improvement Conference gives executives and managers the opportunity to:
- Develop a roadmap to protect your company’s survival
- Learn in detail how to implement specific improvement strategies
- Discover how the concepts and tools of Lean Manufacturing are implemented in the printing industr.
- Hear case studies by printing companies revealing their advanced approaches to cutting costs and becoming more productive
- Get advice and inspiration from nationally known authorities in operational excellence.
- Find out the guiding leadership principles that propel some of the best North American companies
- Learn what is required from executives leading a cultural transformation
- Participate in moderated roundtable sessions to learn from peers facing the same challenges
- Take an optional plant tour to Harding Poorman Group or Toyota Industrial Equipment Manufacturing to see management and quality systems in action
Who Should Attend
The Continuous Improvement Conference is designed for any graphic communications company looking for practical ways to reduce operational costs, speed throughput, and improve their customers’ experience and satisfaction through process improvement. It is ideal for executives and managers playing a vital role in driving operational excellence:
- Plant managers
- Vice presidents of operations
- Production managers
- Quality managers
- Continuous improvement champions & facilitators
- Team leaders
Printing Industries of America, in partnership with Flexographic Technical Association (FTA) and Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA).
Published on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 (updated 11/12/2012)
Event: CI Conference