Test your CI knowledge with this 10-question quiz. Good luck!
1. The principles and practices of Lean manufacturing are primarily based on:
2. In Lean thinking, which activity would never be considered value-adding?
3. A diagram depicting the steps in any process that line up to produce a product or service, and the flow of information that triggers the process into action is called:
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the 7 wastes?
5. Which of the following is an example of visual management:
6. A technique for analyzing an operation to identify the vital few quality problems that need to be addressed is called a:
7. The correct sequence of activities in a 5S event is:
8. Which of the following tools is commonly used when attempting to determine the root cause of a problem?
9. The greatest potential to boost productivity comes from:
10. Which is NOT a vital step when reducing makeready time by using Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED) principles:
Complete the form below to see results