About the CI Conference
The Culture and Tools of Operational Excellence
The 2019 Continuous Improvement Conference (April 14–17 in Dallas) is the only annual event focused on helping printing and converting companies achieve operational excellence by using the concepts of lean manufacturing and other management and quality systems. Year after year attendees directly link reduced costs, lowered waste, and increased profit margins to ideas gained from conference presentations and networking.
Whether you’re starting a structured improvement program, or are looking for ways to sustain and improve your existing efforts, the conference has content specifically designed for your knowledge level. The conference is organized around subject areas:
- Leadership and Culture
- Process and Tools—Advanced
- Process and Tools—Fundamental
- Growing and Developing People
Steadfast in your commitment to operational excellence? Then come and find out what that concept truly means and why people keep coming back and are willing to recommend this conference to a colleague (99% in 2018). The content is full of practical ideas—many delivered by fellow printers—to rid your company of inefficiencies and boost customer satisfaction.
How You’ll Benefit
The 2019 Continuous Improvement Conference gives executives and managers the opportunity to:
- Develop a roadmap to protect your company’s survival
- Learn in detail how to implement specific improvement strategies
- Discover how the concepts and tools of lean manufacturing are implemented in the printing industry.
- Hear case studies by printing companies revealing their advanced approaches to cutting costs and becoming more productive
- Get advice and inspiration from nationally known authorities in operational excellence.
- Find out the guiding leadership principles that propel some of North America’s best companies
- Learn what is required from executives leading a cultural transformation
- Participate in moderated roundtable sessions to learn from peers facing the same challenges
- Take an optional plant tour showcasing management and quality systems in action
Who Should Attend
The Continuous Improvement Conference is designed for any graphic communications company looking for practical ways to reduce operational costs, speed throughput, and improve their customers’ experience and satisfaction through process improvement. It is ideal for executives and managers playing a vital role in seeking operational excellence:
- Plant managers
- Vice presidents of operations
- Manufacturing and production managers
- Quality managers
- Continuous improvement champions and facilitators
- Team leaders
The conference is presented by Printing Industries of America (PIA) and Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA).