Many of the companies that attended the 2018 conference registered three or more individuals. Consider the obvious advantages to sending a group to the 2019 Continuous Improvement Conference:
- Companies don’t miss any of the valuable content, since individuals can split up and attend different tracks and sessions.
- Substantive company discussions about the value of specific approaches and tools can take place during the conference.
- Networking opportunities are maximized.
- Company executives and managers hear the same inspiring keynote presentations, making it far more likely that strategies and advice will be put into action.
- While registration fees are already low compared to non-industry-specific events of this type and caliber, individual registration fees are further reduced $100–300/person depending on the group size.
Companies have routinely rated the conference an excellent value, so you will not be disappointed and have much to gain by sending a group to the event. Moving your company in the direction of performance excellence takes commitment from many—executives, middle managers, supervisors, team leaders, and front-line employees.
To take advantage of group discounts for up to 6 individuals, you can use our online option or PDF registration form. For larger groups please use the online option or contact Member Central at 412-259-1770 or firstname.lastname@example.org. [Note: when using the PDF registration form with Firefox, download the form and open in Acrobat or Reader in order to complete and submit electronically.]