The Continuous Improvement Conference is the only industry event focused on helping organizations achieve operational excellence by using the concepts of Lean manufacturing and other management and quality systems.
Your representatives will have the opportunity to build personal relationships through face-to-face networking with approximately 275 attendees. You will also gain visibility through PIA’s national marketing campaign and communications vehicles to over 6,000 member companies as we promote the conference.
- Springtime in Ohio’s capital city! April 5–8 at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel.
- THE premier conference for printing and converting companies seeking operational excellence.
- Position your company as an innovative leader that has solutions to boost efficiency, reduce waste, and contribute to improved performance.
- A remarkable 30-year track record of success, in which 98% of attendees would recommend it to a colleague.
- Face-to-face networking with the industry’s most progressive and profitable companies, with an estimated 275 attendees.
- Attendees: Senior executives, operations/production managers, and quality/process improvement leaders from companies producing all types of printing-related products, from catalogs to flexible bags, and event signage to direct mail. There will also be a limited amount of attendees from other custom manufacturing industries.
- More than 6 hours of networking time built into the agenda.
- Be seen as a valuable resource by sharing expertise and building credibility
- Visibility and recognition through PIA’s multi-platform marketing campaign
- Learn and benefit from the content; learning how to build a high-performing culture, engage employees, and use continuous improvement tools is just as relevant for suppliers.
- You believe in a conference that can have a profound impact on improving the performance of your customers!
Continuous Improvement Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
|Literature Display Table||Included||Included||Included|
|Complimentary Full Registrations||3||2||1|
|One piece of literature handed out at registration||Included||Included||–|
|Sponsored give-a-way (lanyards, bags,|
hotel key cards, pens, notebooks, etc.)
|Sponsor Provided Blog Post||2||1||–|
|Logo/50-word Description in Handbook||Included||Included||Included|
|Pre/Post Attendee List||Included||Included||Included|
|Recognition on Signage||Included||Included||Included|
|Recognition on Promotional Materials||Included||Included||Included|
|Logo on Website||Included||Included||Included|
All sponsorships are confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Sponsorship recognition begins when signed agreement and payment is received. PIA does not endorse any products or services and statements to that effect are not allowed. All content is subject to PIA approval. Sponsors receive first right of refusal for the following year’s conference.
For more information about becoming a sponsor of the 2019 Continuous Improvement Conference, please contact:
Director, Business Development
Printing Industries of America
Manager, Sponsorships & Logistics
Printing Industries of America