Why Sponsor CI 2021?
The Continuous Improvement Conference is the only industry event focused on helping manufacturing organizations achieve operational excellence by using the concepts of Lean and other management and quality systems.
- Springtime in Ohio’s capital city! April 18–21 at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel.
- THE premier conference for print manufacturing companies seeking operational excellence.
- Position your company as an innovative leader that has solutions to boost efficiency, reduce waste, and contribute to improved performance.
- A remarkable 30-year track record of success, in which 98% of attendees would recommend it to a colleague.
- Face-to-face selling opportunities with approximately 275+ attendees.
- Attendees that need solutions: Senior executives, operations/production managers, and quality/process improvement leaders from companies producing all types of printing-related products, from catalogs to flexible bags, and event signage to direct mail. There will also be a limited amount of attendees from other custom manufacturing industries.
- More than 6 hours of networking time built into the agenda.
- Share your expertise and establish credibility which positions you as a resource with the group it matters to most.
- Visibility through PRINTING United Alliance (PrUA) promotions to over 6,000 member companies and 50,000+ industry professionals, plus your logo and links on the event website and mobile app.
- Learn and benefit from the content: how to create a high-performing culture, engage employees, and use continuous improvement tools are topics just as relevant for suppliers.
- Be a visible resource at a conference that can have profound impact on improving the performance of attending companies!
Three Levels of Sponsorship Support
|Literature Display Table||Included||Included||Included|
|Complimentary Full Registrations||3||2||1|
|One piece of literature handed out at registration||Included||Included||–|
|Sponsored give-a-way (lanyards, bags,|
hotel key cards, pens, notebooks, etc.)
|Sponsor Provided Blog Post||2||1||–|
|Conference Booklet||Logo with 50-word company description||Logo with 30-word company description||Logo with 20-word company description|
|Pre/Post Attendee List||Included||Included||Included|
|Recognition on Signage and Conference App||Included||Included||Included|
|Recognition on Promotional Materials||Included||Included||Included|
|Logo on Website||Included||Included||Included|
All sponsorships are confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Sponsorship recognition begins when signed agreement and payment is received. PrUA does not endorse any products or services and statements to that effect are not allowed. All content is subject to PrUA approval. Sponsors receive first right of refusal for the following year’s conference.
For more information about becoming a sponsor of the 2021 Continuous Improvement Conference, please contact:
Manager, Sponsorships & Logistics
PRINTING United Alliance